The J-Innovation Journal is published twice a year (the first issue was June and December).
The articles which are selected must be in original ideas, scientific articles, and never published or submitted to any other media.
The Circuit Journal manuscripts provide an original fundamental research, related to Mechatronics, Electronics Engineering, and Software Engineering.
Make sure that your paper is prepared using the J-Innovation paper template.
Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. concise, informative and descriptive. Avoid abbreviations and formulae.
- Abstract. Ta concise and factual description of approximately 200 words. The abstract should state a clear statement, briefly the purpose of the research, the principal result, conclusion and recommendation. No literature and references inside the abstract, and also non-standard or uncommon abbreviations should be avoided.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - The Proposed Method/Algorithm (optional) - Method - Results and Suggestions – Conclusion
- References. Expect a minimum of 7 references primarily with minimum 80% to journal papers.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Ensuring the paper conform to standard of J-Innovation journal template, Please download paper template in *.DOC
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License / CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).